Be there for the first performance! With the preview discount, you save 25% on the original ticket price and are one of the first audience members to see the production.
- THE GREAT GATSBY: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 23.02.24
- FOOTLOOSE: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 05.03.24
- SIX: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 26.03.24
- ZAUBERFLÖTE: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 11.04.24
- EIN BISSCHEN FRIEDEN: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 08.05.24
- FALCO: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 21.05.24
- ROCK OF AGES: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 28.05.24
- ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 04.06.24
- FRIDA KAHLO: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 12.06.24
- THE CSÁRDÁS PRINCESS: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 11.07.24
- LAND OF SMILES: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 19.07.24
- ASCHENPUTTEL: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 01.08.24
- SISTER ACT: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 09.10.24
- MAMMA MIA!: ONLY VALID FOR THE PREVIEW ON 06.11.24
In our newsletter, we inform you about our current offers and new programmes. This means you’ll always be among the first to secure the best seats and conditions and find out first-hand about our new programme launches.
The Show Card is the personal customer card of the Deutsches Theater and can be purchased for €20 plus fees. It is valid for one year from the date of issue and entitles the holder to a 20% discount on all shows when booking.
Print your own ticket pouches
Guided theatre tour
Have you always wanted to take a look behind the scenes at the theatre? Then come to the Deutsches Theater. Our guided tours are short journeys of discovery, during which you can immerse yourself in the theatre’s eventful history, gain an insight into the processes of a production, learn interesting technical details and much more. We ask for your understanding that we cannot include the artists’ dressing rooms in the tour due to their privacy. Please also note that the tour leads over several floors and across the laced floor above the stage and is therefore not completely barrier-free. It may therefore not be possible to complete parts of the tour. The complete tour lasts 60 – 90 minutes and includes the theatre hall, the stage and the technical areas as well as the historic Silbersaal, the only remaining room of the original theatre building from 1896.
Tickets for advertised dates can also be purchased outside the webshop at our theatre box office at a price of €10*. If you buy a ticket for a theatre performance on the same day, the cost is reduced by 50% to €5* – also for schoolchildren.
We offer guided tours for groups by individual appointment and a minimum of 10 people. The cost for pupils and their teachers or supervisors is €5*. If you purchase a theatre ticket for the same day, the price is reduced to €3.50*.
The meeting point is in front of the main entrance to the Deutsches Theater. There are currently no dates for guided tours.
*Prices may be subject to additional fees